Monday, March 11, 2019

It's moving day!



Hey, everyone!

It's been a crazy week around here, which ended with an scheduled trip to the vet with a sick kitty. She's fine, she just likes scaring the crap out of me (literally; I don't handle pet stress well and my stomach has been an utter wreck right along with my brain).

That said, I've decided to move the blog over to Wordpress. I've been playing around with things and I'm digging their layout a bit more, so I'd love it if you followed me over to:

https://shesprobablyatthelibrary.home.blog

Same bookish content, just better looking. Come on by, because I'm putting up a review today of a book that you NEED to read and that deserves to be known.

See you there! :)


3 comments:

  1. Color me intrigued! I'm heading over there right now and I'll change your URL on my blog roll so I can keep up with all your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see your new online home -- it's lovely! Welcome to the Wordpress family!

    ReplyDelete